Toshiba IK-HR1S - Ultra compact HD CMOS colour camera
The Toshiba CMOS one piece colour camera IK-HR1S with HDTV resolution and HD-SDI output.
The 1/3" colour sensor in 16:9 format outputs a full resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Depending on the model the user can choose different HD formats - 1080p (progressive), 1080i (interlaced) and 720p (progressive) and frame rates of 59, 94 or 50 frames per second.
For added flexibility the IK-HR1 offers different shutter modes, adjustable gamma, auto and manual white balance. The camera settings are adjusted via screen menu or integrated RS-232 interface and can be stored within the camera.
Thanks to progressive scan the cameras deliver high resolution, crisp images with no motion artefacts and excellent colour reproduction. Its ultra compact design of only (44 x 44 x 78)mm³ makes it ideal for applications where objects are in motion and space conditions are limited e.g. industrial and scientific imaging, mircroscopy, broadcast and security.
While the IK-HR1D connects easily and directly to monitors via DVI or HDMI, the IK-HR1S offers very long cable lengths thanks to HD-SDI. Appropriate frame grabbers are available for both models.
Due to the 12V DC power supply the cameras are ideally suited for mobile applications. Thanks to the low power consumption of only 4 Watt the heat development is minimal.
This Toshiba IK-HR1S is EBU/BBC HD approved.
Markets & Applications
- In Car Cameras
- Sports Events
- Stunt Camera
- Medical (endoscopy, microscopy, dermatology)
- 1/3" CMOS sensor with 2,1 million pixels and progressive scan
- 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) pixels
- Video formats depending on the model 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- Video output:
- IK-HR1D: DVI-I (digital and analog RGB)
- IK-HR1S: HD-SDI
- Frame rate depending on the model 59,94 or 50 frames/s
- Camera settings via screen menu (OSD) or RS-232
- Auto / manual white balance
- Auto / manual electronic shutter
- Ultra compact design (44 x 44 x 78) mm³
- Low weight approx. 146 g
- 12 V DC, 4W