Toshiba IK-HD5 - 3xCMOS camera with full HD
The latest 3-CMOS camera innovation The Toshiba IK-HD5 provides progressive-scan full-HD 1080p/1080i video camera featuring 3G-SDI/HD-SDI and DVI-D outputs.
The IK-HD5 has a removable optical low pass filter (OLPF) for dual-mode imaging applications switchable between visible light and near-infrared visualization. This feature-rich progressive scan, 1080p, 2.1MP, HD CMOS camera is based on Toshiba's state-of-the-art prism block technology to produce optimal color accuracy, high resolution, and increased sensitivity from an extremely compact package and provides unprecedented user-controlled features and advanced noise reduction technology.
This Toshiba IK-HR5 is EBU/BBC HD approved.
Markets & Applications
- In Car Cameras
- Sports Events
- Stunt Camera
Medical (endoscopy, microscopy, dermatology)
- Video camera with 3-CMOS HD sensors
- Outputs: 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and DVI-D
- Recording mode: switchable between 1080p and 1080i
- Up to 10000 TV lines
- 5 user-configurable scene files
- Binning mode allows for 4x increase in sensitivity
- Image flip and mirror
- Gen-lock for 3D and multi-camera use
- Features for enhanced near-infrared (NIR) applications:
- Removable optical low pass filter
- Switchable output between full HD video in visible and near-infrared spectrums
- Approximately 3 dB increased sensitivity in near IR
- Expanded menu functions for red filter IR mode
- Remote control via RS232
- Lens mount: C-mount