Toshiba IK-HD2 - 3xCCD camera with full HD
The Toshiba IK-HD2 is the upgraded broadcast version of the tried and tested IK-HD1. Like the IK-HD1 the IK-HD2 is a full HD camera in a remote head and integrates high resolution and excellent colour reproduction in a very compact and lightweight housing.
The IK-HD2 consists of the IK-HD2 camera control device, the IK-HD1H camera head, and the appropriate camera cable (EXC-HDxx) which is available in lengths up to 30m.
One of the IK-HD2's key features is the cameras remote head that uses 3x 1/3"CCD sensors. It offers a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels in 16:9 video format. The remote head's size is only 38.6mm x 32.6mm x 40 mm. The camera uses a C-mount connection.
The image is output via digital HD-SDI (1 x BNC) or analogue RGB YPbPr (3 x BNC). The camera is set via an on-screen display (OSD) or via RS232. With it's 12V power supply the camera is ideally suited for mobile use.
The Toshiba IK-HD2 camera has all the features of the HD1 plus:
- User Area Zone Setting, Manual User mask setting for auto shutter/white balance
- Black Gamma level adjust like the IK-TU61 ( Low. Normal, High )
- Edge detail output feature like IK-TU61 - great for focus assist.
- Manual Red and Blue black balance adjustment.
This Toshiba IK-HD2 is EBU/BBC HD approved.
- In Car Cameras
- Sports Events
- Stunt Camera
- Medical (endoscopy, microscopy, dermatology)
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 active pixels
- Video format: Full-HD 1080i60 (16:9)
- Video outputs:
- digital HD-SDI ( 1x BNC)
- analogue RGB and YPbPr (3 x BNC)
- Excellent colour reproduction
- Camera setting via OSD or RS232
- Camera head in compact housing: 38.6mm x 32.6mm x 40mm
- Light weight
- Lens mount: C-Mount
- Camera cables up to 30m available
- 12V DC (also suited for mobile use)