Bradley HDC-150 Camera
The HDC-150 is a fully integrated remote HD camera. Built on the success of our HDC-100 the HDC-150 provides an advanced sensor and lens package with higher resolution and better low light sensitivity. Although small the HDC150 retains the features of our larger Bradley cameras including the full on-shot move capability with simultaneous Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Focus, Pre-set positions, and full paint control (with RCP3).
The HDC-150 Mini camera can be switched to either SD or HD in many formats. The CCU functions are all controlled via the single data and power link over a simple XLR4 cable. The unit is completely self-contained and there are no additional boxes. The outputs are on the fixed base of the camera making rigging very easy.
- Single Camera or Multicamera Productions
- Rig Shows
- Reality & Entertainment Shows
- Hidden Camera Shows (in Hides)
- or anywhere that a small discrete camera is required with full remote control
- Smooth & quiet operation
- All-in-one design – no CCU box
- 4 Megapixel 0.4” HD MOS Camera
- Multiple formats - (SD/HD, up to 1080p)
- 10:1 zoom lens
- Inverted or Upright Mounting
- Tally Light & ‘Catch’ Light
- Clutches on both axes
- Slip Rings
- Up to 32 Pre-set positions P,T,Z,F
- Dimensions: 139mm x 177mm x 159
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Power: 12-16v 1A max
Remote: Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Iris, Focus, Auto White, Manual White, Pre-set White, Master Gain, Red Gain, Blue Gain, Detail, Master Pedestal,
Red Pedestal, Blue Pedestal, Shutter, Gamma, Dzoom On/Off, Auto Iris On/Off, Auto Focus On/Off, IR Mode On/Off, Pre-set Store (P,T,Z,F), Pre-set Recall, P,T,Z,F reverse, Hi/Lo speeds, Turbo Speed.
- HD Outputs: 1080i 50, 60
- HD Outputs: 720p 50, 60
- Output: HDSDI (BNC connector)
- Speed: <0.03deg sec="" -="" 120deg="" sec<="" li="">
- Operating Temp: -10 to >+40degC (Out of sunlight)
- Lens Range: 10:1 = 51deg. - 5.1deg. (16:9)
- F1.6 – F2.8 (17 steps)
- Fixings: 1/4” and 3/8” standard camera threads
- Pan Range: 250deg.
- Tilt Range: 260deg.