Bradley HD-15 Camera with U3 Head
The HD15 takes small mini cameras a step forward. Built on the 5 year success of the HD10 Camera this new full HD, remote camera has all the features of usability, connectivity and control of the other Bradley cameras. Fitted with the same new sensor and lens package as in the Eyb and HDC-150 cameras the HD-15 also delivers a superior image with higher resolution and greater low light sensitivity.
The HD15 Camera sits on our U3 Mini Remote Heads. The new U3 is small and fully featured for both live action moves and pre-set positions together with full camera and lens control using RS485 data. The U£ is weatherproof and can be used externally without further protection.
Inverted or even side mounting (for vertical shots) presents no problems for the U3 head as the camera is centre-of-gravity balanced in both axis. Pan and Tilt clutches are fitted to protect the mechanics and for easy rigging.
- Single Camera or Multicamera Productions
- Rig Shows
- Reality & Entertainment Shows
- Hidden Camera Shows (in Hides)
- or anywhere that a small discrete camera is required with full remote control
- Smooth & quiet operation
- All-in-one design – no CCU box
- 4 Megapixel 0.4” HD MOS Camera
- Multiple formats - (SD/HD, up to 1080p)
- 10:1 zoom lens
- Inverted or Upright Mounting
- Tally Light & ‘Catch’ Light
- Clutches on both axes
- Slip Rings
- Up to 32 Pre-set positions P,T,Z,F
- Dimensions: 165mm x 165mm x 159
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Power: 12-16v 1A max
Remote: Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Iris, Focus, Auto White, Manual White, Pre-set White, Master Gain, Red Gain, Blue Gain, Detail, Master Pedestal, Red Pedestal, Blue Pedestal,
Shutter, Gamma, Dzoom On/Off, Auto Iris On/Off, Auto Focus On/Off, IR Mode On/Off, Pre-set Store (P,T,Z,F), Pre-set Recall, P,T,Z,F reverse, Hi/Lo speeds, Turbo Speed.
- HD Outputs: 1080i 50, 60
- HD Outputs: 720p 50, 60
- Output: HDSDI (BNC connector)
- Speed: <0.03deg sec="" -="" 120deg="" sec<="" li="">
- Operating Temp: -10 to >+40degC (Out of sunlight)
- Lens Range: 10:1 = 51deg. - 5.1deg. (16:9)
- F1.6 – F2.8 (17 steps)
- Fixings: 1/4” and 3/8” standard camera threads
- Pan Range: 250deg.
- Tilt Range: 260deg.